Cameron Carnegie offers a broad range of Sales and Business Development consulting services that support your strategies for change and growth. We specialise in practical work sessions designed to help you develop or redirect your drive for new or increased sales. Our services include:
- Sales Effectiveness Analysis to identify sector opportunities for growth and ensure key stakeholders can asses those most likely to return the greatest profitability.
- Selling Process Assessment to ensure an effective Sales process is in place and not one which acts as a barrier to growth. Ensuring all stakeholders involved in the sales process understand their role and its importance.
- Sales Management Evaluation to support sales leaders drive team engagement and performance.
- Salesperson Assessment to identify key strengths and weaknesses, redefine priorities if required and identify skill gaps for personal development.
Our Sales Consulting Model
- Understand your business, sales strategy, objectives and competitive position
- Identify your target vision
- Assess gaps needed to reach your target vision
- Prioritise and agree on strategies to "close the gap"
- Define the work needed for each strategy
- Secure buy-in
- Finalise budgets
- Prepare Work Plan and Timeframes
- Establish "Success Milestones" for each initiative
- Build key teams to develop and design solutions
- Set key milestone reviews with Sales Team
- Implement solutions to targeted client base. These will cover B2B, Online and development of existing client bases.
- Evaluate results based on agreed metrics
- Continuously assess where improvements need to be made by setting future review dates.
You may already know where you want to focus, or you may need our expertise to help you sort through the challenges. Either way, we will help you pinpoint the issues and work with you to develop an approach that makes sense for you.
Each solution to a respective challenge should be defined with a solid implementation plan. We will work with you, on an interim basis to help drive the desired change.